Lefkada, Greece 2017
Dates: 16.09-24.09 / 23.09.-1.10
Price: 960 EUR
*Non-Flying Friends: 680 EUR
*Both Weeks: 1590 EUR!
Open to: REGISTRATION CLOSED
Languages: EN + DE
- 9-Days, 7 days guided flying led by TIP expert, Katrin Ganter, and a local guide Janni Stefanidis.
- 8 nights in shared accommodation (2 persons / room)
*Singleroom can be booked for an additional 200 EUR
- All transfers and organisation, including airport transfers
- Private takeoffs / launches
- Thermal + Soaring conditions
- Explore an abandoned beach, arriving by paraglider! =)
- Enjoy the tasty local cousine from the small and familiar village.
- Personalised, local, easy-going guides.
- Focusing on fun, relaxing, feel-free flying!
Flying in paradise, with the people who know it best! Explore the stunningly beautiful blue water and natural beaches. Fly thermal on the east-coast, fly soaring on the west-coast, always flying above this incredible BLUE sea. Relax and enjoy!
Whats special about this trip to Lefkada?
Lefkada is all about enjoying our magical sport and sharing the bliss of sea-side flying with local experts and easy-going guides. Katrin + Jannis create the perfect team to connect visitors to the local environment of Lefkada. Its about flying with friends, creating memorable experiences, sharing laughter and feeling relaxed!
This trip embraces the sea-side vibes, taking time to appreciate the location and not just rush from one flying site to the next. This trip is for pilots that like to get the mind free and simply enjoy life and flying.
Experience the magic of Lefkada, Greece. Join us this September / October for a local experience of relaxing and enjoyable flying, with Katrin + Jannis!