GROUND-HANDLING, SOARING, MOUNTAIN FLYING
Base-Camp / Accommodations:
Wings’n Waves Portugal
(Sao Martinho do Porto, 12min. from Nazare)
DATES SEPTEMBER 2019
7 nights / 8 days
WEEK 1 07-14.09.2019
WEEK 2 14-21.09.2019
PRICE 875 EUR +tax
Includes: 6-Days Guiding including:
3 Sessions of Ground-handling Techniques
Access to mini wings
Airport Transfers (inquire for details)
Accommodations *shared tent (2persons)
**inquire to reserve a private tent / **Save $$ with the dorm tent **
Welcome Dinner on Arrival Day
Breakfast First Morning
– Self-manage accommodations and/or transportation
*** Inquire for details***
LANGUAGE: Communications are in English / Language assistance available in: French, Portuguese, Spanish, German
About this Program:
This program is all about brushing up on your skills and having some fun. With 3 sessions of ground-handling technique courses, pilots will have an opportunity to learn new techniques and brush up on their abilities in the wind.
We will go wherever the conditions are best!
This week is about making the most of everyday between the ocean and the mountains.
Basecamp is located just 1km from our most commonly working coastal site, Praia da Gralha. To make the most of flyable conditions, we will travel within 1 hour of our Wings’nWaves basecamp to various coastal and mountain sites.
Join us for a typical flying holiday with a twist of ground-handling!
- Meals *a kitchen will be available to prepare meals, and time for grocery shopping will be facilitated. Organised dinners in the village can be facilitated.
- Airfare, Travel Insurance, Cancellation Insurance, equipment and all other relevant items not listed as “included”
Who is this trip for?
- Licensed Pilots, Minimum 100 flights
- Pilots who are looking to expand their possibilities and comfort in more advanced situations
- Pilots who are hoping to improve their skills and have some fun exploring central Portugal
Guides / Coaches:
This pair have thousands of hours logged in the wind. By spending as much time or more on the ground as in the sky, Leo + Erica have gained a freedom to play in the wind, which they share with you on this course.
Their passion is at the forefront of their coaching style. It is all about sharing the fun and freedom that comes with making friends with the wind.
By working together with your needs and unique ways as a pilot, progression happens naturally and sustainably.